weekly gratitude
- Probably one of the most important THANK YOU's is for my cousin Tommy. He is breathing fresh, natural, not out-of-the-tank oxygen. And looking better than ever. Can't wait to see him (in real life) soon!
 |
| Photo taken by my pops |
- Thank you for a week off from teaching. I have loved sleeping in, watching the Today Show, knitting, seeing friends, taking care of Agnes Louise, making dinners for my husband, reading books, having time to do homework. I feel refreshed.
- Thank you for a long term substitute job! I start Monday and although am a bit nervous, I am excited to move on to the next step of having my own classroom.
- And the most important thank you for the blessing of what today is and what it means for the true Christian faith...
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." - John 16:33, 17:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment