I'm not overweight. I get it. BUT (and I say this a lot) I desire to be the best 26 year self I can be. I feel like I should be in the best shape of my life and I'm not. Why not? Well, I used to blame this, but I can't anymore. It's almost two years since the accident AND I've had the hardware out since last July so there are simply no more excuses. But I'm also busy with this and this. STILL, I should make time. It's not like I'm busy with this or this yet.
So here are the events I have to look forward to to encourage me to workout...
June, July, August - swimsuit, shorts season.
These three things and the simple fact that I want to be fit all serve as my motivators for working out and getting in shape.
And yes, I have the awful "before" photos but I don't think they'll ever see the light of day UNLESS I have some great "after" shots to show the world. And still, then, they will probably never see the light of day.
Here's what I found that I plan to employ to help me out on my journey.
Happy Wednesday to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment