15 June 2012

wall "art"

Now that I am a regular old substitute teacher AND have a three week break between grad school classes, I suddenly have found time to tap into my "artistic" side. Ha. Kind of. A little.

Today I took this $9 tea towel I bought at West Elm with my mammo and sister.


Bought a frame from Pottery Barn (the splurge).


Combined the two with some some spray glue.


And made art for the kitchen wall!

4 comments:

  1. I am going to do the same thing with one of the many super cute dish towels we got from the wedding :) I was thinking of mounting it on corkboard so I could use push pins on it, but I like the frame idea too! (mrs. wheaton)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Wheaton, you should totally do it! I think we should book a few art hangout dates together this summer while we're on teacher vacation :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...