09 September 2011

weekly gratitude



  • Thank you UW for eeking out a win. I ALMOST had a grumpy husband. 
  • Thank you for this beautiful summer sun. I have truly enjoyed soaking up the last bits of summer (and I am also very excited to welcome in autumn). 
  • Thank you for quality time with my T$ and our borrowed kitten for the weekend. 
  • Thank you for time with Madeline. A picnic on the beach. Not bad.
  • Thank you for Elisabeth Elliott and her biblical wisdom. You should read her book Discipline. Although I am not finished with it yet, it's been convicting and wonderful so far. 
  • Thank you for my mama and taking me under her wing at school. I had so much fun being in the classroom and accidentally being called "Miss McDonald" by the CUTEST 6th grader. I think I love middle school. 
  • Thank you for the pumpkin spice latte. 
  • Thank you Pioneer Woman. You always help me out in a pinch and you don't even know it (used this recipe yesterday for Mammo's birthday dinner). 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Heidi for sharing this concept of Weekly Gratitude! I started it last week officially on my blog and I've already found it's something I look forward to recounting every week!

    And thank you for the sweet comment the other day, meant so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...