2 weeks worth of weekly gratitude
- Thank you Mammo for having the patience to give me my first sewing lesson.
- Thank you for time with Nashee & Nick, Elle, and Tory.
- Thank you for girls night with Jenzo, Em, and my favorite Indian beauty (aka Chinu). Knitting, "Father of the Bride", caramel popcorn, chocolate, lovely night.
- I am sooo thankful and excited to be my kindred spirit's maid (technically - matron) of honor at her nuptials to her love!!!! Time to start brainstorming the Latin-infused bachelorette!
- Thank you T$ for taking me to two sushi restaurants (we left the first one as soon as we realized it was no good). Here's our review: Dragonfish = yuck. Red Fin = yummy.
- Thank you Carol Hopson. I like you. No. I love you.
- Thank you Madeline for being the best at shooting engagement photos for my kindred spirit and her love. I even took a few myself! Here's a sneak peak of one I took:
- Thank you for a student teaching interview! Who knows if I get it, but at least someone out there is giving me the opportunity to interview and I'm thankful.
- Thank you Pinterest for keeping me company. You're addicting.
No comments:
Post a Comment