22 April 2011

weekly gratitude


OK. So earlier this week (or last week) I stumbled across this lovely blog: Love, Life, Lace and found that she has and encourages others to start a weekly entry in regards to gratitude. I think it's fitting that my very first entry as a "participant" is on Good Friday.
Church of the Holy Sepulchre - Jerusalem, Israel
  • Thank you to Christ for your sacrifice of yourself, and your sacrifice of your perfect & eternal relationship with God as you bore my burdens on the cross.
  • Thank you to T$ for working so hard on our new home.
  • Thank you sunshine for showing us your face this week.
    doug bookman
  • Thank you Bookman for visiting us Seattle folks! I'm in eager anticipation to hear what you have to teach us tonight from God's Word.
  • Thank you Mom & Dad for providing T$ and I with most (if not all) of our dinners as we transition into a new home.
  • Thank you Ivan & Alyosha for doing what you were created to do. I literally can't stop smiling thinking about last night's show. Your guys' joy is so obvious!

  • Thank you tulips for staying in bloom! Cannot wait to see you in the droves next week with the dearest of friends.
  • Thank you Christ for the ability to heal & for staying by my side June 9, 2010.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...