13 July 2011

stuff for the walls

Hello faithful readers (aka Curtis Cordova)! I'm sorry it's been awhile since my last post and I can't really say why I haven't posted anything. The last month we were on the east coast, Shasta, surgery on 7.1.11 to have my hardware removed, and now I am officially on my last week of work here at the University of Washington Bone & Joint before I go back to school! So I guess my excuse is I've been busy living life. :)

Anyway, T$ and I finally finished hanging the picture frames last night on our main floor. I love love love reading Young House Love & was totally inspired by their hallway. Ours is the baby version of that wall.

The original frames in their browns & blacks.

All white! And perhaps my 1st time spray painting.


Arranging the paper - thank you Real Simple

The paper puzzle completed. 

The frames in their new homes! Now we need to decide what to put in them. 
There it is for now! Keep in mind these frames were scattered throughout our old apartment which explains why some of the photos are sideways, mismatched, and slightly odd. I hope to turn this into a McDonald/Hagens family wall. I just need to procure the goods from our mamas and re-print a wedding photo or two. Also, imagine a console table underneath the frames. I've been keeping my eye on craigslist.


P.S. Here's a BONUS for you all! My cute cute cute cousin Thomas had his giant surgery on Friday and had his drainage tubes removed & is one step closer to getting healthy. And still smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...