22 June 2011

weekly gratitude

I think I'm supposed to do these on Fridays, but that's OK. I'll be long gone & happily bobbing on some part of Lake Shasta. Spf 30 applied - attempting to keep the freckles at bay.


  • Thank you for Tommy! It's been a couple weeks since T$ and I got to visit him and the rest of our Sequim family but it is a joy to see your happy &  vivacious spirit. I'm praying for you daily as you head east to Boston for surgery. I know they'll love you there and take great care of you.
Tommy
  • Thank you for peace that passes all understanding. And for tears. And for friends. And for women who have come alongside me. 
  • Thank you for vacations away with T$! Quality time is most certainly my love language (ha!) and I got plenty of it as we traveled to Boston, Providence, and Newport (which apparently is not right next to Providence, who knew?). 
  • Thank you to Mrs. Grace Liu who married the love of her life last weekend and gave T$ and I an opportunity to vacation together.
Mr. & Mrs. Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...