08 June 2011

6.9.10

All week I have been thinking about the countdown to June 9th of last year  - also known as 1 year since life changed for me & T$ & everyone we love. To those of you who loved us, brought us meals, cookies, notes, flowers, prayers. I will always be thankful, grateful, humbled, and simply feel loved. Thank you thank you thank you for  walking & sitting by me through this. There are still things that need to be done for her (the leg...yes she's a she because she's attached to me) like having the hardware removed and learning to look and feel graceful when I walk down stairs & hills, but oh! what a difference a year makes.

The passage that brought me through that season of life & still rings true today: "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:4-7

So thank you.  We are so blessed to have such a great community of people who surround us through the good times and the tough times. I hope that we can reciprocate as well when people need love, compassion, and a homemade meal.
Love me some T$

the lady with the hardware


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...