21 July 2011
THURSDAY
Today was spent with some very dear friends. Started off with literally meeting Madeline halfway at Starbucks where I discovered that the store was decked out in legitimate Kaas Tailored furniture! I then made my way to meet up with Linnea for some relaxing at Olympus Spa. Thank you Mr. Chris Wheaton (so glad we're still friends). The rest of the day was spent doing homework, attending T$'s softball game (they won!), and getting a head start on my Christmas gifts via knitting (I vow to have them all done by Christmas this year). For dinner we had Braised Chicken with Tomatoes and Olives (aka Poulet Provencal). Thanks to Sierra for the recipe! It was so good and will definitely make its way into the family recipe book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OH MY GOSH you got a spa BAG?! Jealous.
ReplyDeleteThanks for spending time with me this morning!
no gift bag....that was just my change of clothing. LOVE time with you and i wish it happened more often!
ReplyDelete