16 September 2012

Here I am, Lord.

7/31/2012 - To wrap my mind around the fact that God is entrusting me to be a mother (our little baby is currently the size of a lentil) boggles my mind and heart and tear ducts into one mushy puddle.

T$ and I found out 16 days ago that we're going to be parents. This Thursday, we get to see it's fast and tiny heartbeat.

My mother bear hormones are slowly growing in my heart and taking over my logical side of worry over my new job and uncertain future. God is in control as always and I am simply here to do His will and glorify Him in my life. In some ways, I'm glad this little lentil was an unplanned surprise. It's allowing me to live out my conviction that Christ knows me better than I know myself and is entrusting me with His creation! That thought alone brings tears to my eyes.

The lyrics of the song that got me thinking and smiling over this little baby quietly growing inside me...

Here I am Lord
All I am Lord
Here I am Lord
I am yours

- Gungor (Every Breath)

2 comments:

  1. You are so wonderful Heidi - this is so sweet and inspiring! I'm so glad He knows us so much better than we know ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh. I really like you guys. And the way you love Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...