29 October 2011

time for the side table

Oh grad school. You've made me a bad blogger. Scratch that, you've made me a GREAT blogger, but just on a different site. Exciting...right? No? You don't like reading about classroom management and respecting student diversity? Sad. You're probably not a teacher (or a teacher in training). 

I have yet to update you lovely readers on our free side table (thank you Lauren)! Lauren called me up before my student teaching started on a free find from Craigslist. Even though I was still sipping my morning coffee and in my pajamas, I was dressed and ready to go 30 minutes later with her and Veronica. Drove down to West Seattle to check out the goods.  Here are pictures from our adventure...
The free goods. 
My accomplices

Choosing merchandise

Little Ronnie crammed into the back of the van with the goods. 

Official new home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...