27 August 2011

our new rug

Technically, we've owned this baby for awhile. But I realize I haven't blogged in a LONG time about our home improvements, updates, etc. The longer we work on our home, the longer I realized (1) how indecisive I am, (2) how cheap I am, and (3) how I don't know exactly what I want. I really know I want our room to have a certain feel and look to this for inspiration, but it's difficult for me to know how to exactly achieve that. And then mix in a husband who has actual decorating opinions and I think you'll see why I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. All that to say, we. bought. a. rug. Here she is...

Martha Stewart Chrysanthemum Rug

Before the rug. Love those beautiful floors and our new Starbucks chairs that T$ changed up a little. 

Arrived in the mail. 

Here she is. The colors are funny. Oh well. 

How do you guys decorate? Is it difficult or does it come naturally?

1 comment:

  1. difficult! i knew exactly what i wanted to do with my bathroom and kitchen, had a pretty good idea for my bedroom, but my living room is so hard. it makes me feel lost!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...