17 February 2011

our day out.

I just realized the other day that every piece of furniture we own was either (1) made by T$ or (2) given to us for free (thank you Mundo, Kang, Hagens fam, Kaas tailored....) but now that we are THIS CLOSE to closing on our townhouse it's time to upgrade a few pieces. So over the weekend, T$ and I headed down to Southcenter to scope out the merchandise.

This is the man I love: Croc shoes, North Face fleece, #1 haircut, Mexican skin tone. This was our favorite chair, but since we couldn't decide where it should go we said "no thank you."



Imagine this couch in a different color...I think we have a winner for our new place!



I like...


I don't like.


Hi cute chair. Someday.



Now... if only they would give us the keys.

4 comments:

  1. I think the first chair is the same one we have. Macy's??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is! i KNEW i had seen that chair somewhere before! mystery solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i own that red sofa in a different color. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last floral chair is to die for! I hope you do get it someday. Soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...