Babies have been born. And are growing (way too fast).
Hundreds of meals have been cooked. Cleaned up. Cooked again.
Our carpet has seen a few spills, stains, and messes (some have been removed...some stay behind as little reminders of happy memories).
Our infant is growing into a squawking, scooching, teething baby.
Our toddler is growing into a potty trained, full of non-stop complete sentence conversations, curious boy.
As a way to ease myself back into this world of documenting our home renovations I present our guest bathroom. The smallest room in the house.
T and I debated on the sink. I had my heart set on a pedestal sink even though the logical side (aka T$) told me we would be losing out on storage. In the end, the heart won over the logical brain. We found a Kohler pedestal sink that suited both our different styles - clean lines, simple.
Although complete, this bathroom is still calling out for a few final touches. Perhaps a better mirror or at least a framed out mirror down the road and some art for the walls. For now, it's beautiful, functional, and simple.





No comments:
Post a Comment