03 March 2012

our february

So, it's true. I blog nearly every day but it is because I have to and it's for a grade. This blog is neither of those things and thus gets neglected. Both mine and T$'s birthdays are in February so I decided that deserves a blog entry (even though I should be working on my TPA right now...).

For my birthday, T$ surprised me with a great friend's dinner at Assaggio, a movie (The Artist), and a night spent downtown at the Westin. Through the business and overwhelming nature of school and student teaching, the mini-vacation was wonderful and peaceful and sunny! We wrapped up the month celebrating T$'s birthday at our little home with friends, food, and UW basketball. My dad's birthday, the Super Bowl, Suncadia, and Valentine's Day were all celebrated heartily as well.

Birthday morning crumpet (T$'s 1st ever)

Pike Place Market - spring is on its way!

Apparently one of Elle's favorite banjo players - Squirrel Butter

Mr. Henry - the cutest Super Bowler I had the privilege of spending the day with. 

Apparently taking pictures of cups is all the rage of Valentine's Day (according to Emily)

Birthday sunset at Mammo's 

Happy Birthday to T$ and me. One year closer to 30. Yikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...