29 May 2011

green thumb?

This weekend I FINALLY got to work on my growing love for gardening. Some of you who know us will remember that last year I attempted to start a vegetable garden but it was abruptly halted by premature death due to the lack of the very necessary ingredient: H2O (trust me - my degree is in biology. It's necessary). Anyway, I went to California to see some lovely lady friends graduate from college (Elle & Tory) with my sister Nashee and came home to completely dead seedlings. I totally forgot to tell T$ to water the little guys, T$ didn't even think to check up on our baby vegetables until I asked him over the phone on my last night how they were doing. He reported back with some pretty devastating news. Thankfully, 2010 is in the past and 2011 is upon us. Time to try again...
The ingredients: Soil, seeds (this year I'm going with cilantro, cucumber, bell peppers), egg carton

Very necessary: H2O

Egg carton houses the seeds until they're ready to be planted in the yet-to-be-made-garden

With dirt & water. I like to make sure the egg carton is pretty soaked. 

With the seeds! 

Ready to go! Sunshine please bless us with your presence as often as possible. Let's grow!!!! Pretty please???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...